The policy is given only for the site mentioned above and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through specific links.
M.F.B. DI BONOMI ELISEO & C. S.N.C. is the Data Controller of personal data. In addition, any partner websites that participate in data processing activities independently can assume the role of autonomous data controllers.
Subject of the treatment
1) Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during normal operation, some personal data that are implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that by its nature could, through associations and processing with data held by third parties, allow users / visitors to be identified (i.e. IP address, domain names of computers used by users / visitors connecting to the website, etc.).
This data is used only for statistical information and to check the correct functioning of the website.
The data on web contacts are not stored, however, for more than seven days, except for any verification of computer crimes against the website.
No data deriving from the web service will be communicated or disseminated.
2) Data provided voluntarily by users / visitors
If users / visitors, by connecting to this website, send their personal data to access certain services, or to make requests in electronic mail, they are aware that this involves the acquisition by the Data Controller of the sender’s address and / or any other personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, or for the provision of the service.
Personal data provided by users / visitors will be communicated to third parties only if the communication is necessary to comply with the requests of users / visitors themselves or by law (as in the case of billing).
In addition to the data expressly conferred to the Data Controller, other data deriving from navigation by the user on the website may be recorded: when the user accesses it, in fact, the site may send the user a “cookie”. A “cookie” is a small text file that the site can automatically send to your computer when you view our pages. The “cookies” are used to make browsing more convenient, as well as to obtain information on the navigation of the individual user within the site and to allow the operation of some services that require identification of the user’s path through different pages of the site.
The processing is carried out through automated tools (for example using procedures and electronic media) and / or manually (for example on paper) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in compliance with the regulations in force on the subject.
Purpose of the processing
In addition to those indicated in the individual information preceding the compilation of the forms of the various sections of the site, the purposes of the processing carried out by the Owner must be understood as:
- a) collection and conservation and processing for the purpose of establishing and operating and administrative management of the contractual relationship connected to the provision of the service offered on the website;
- b) use of the user’s personal data (in particular the e-mail address) to make communications relating to the performance of the established contractual relationship;
- c) processing of personal data provided and those derived from browsing on the site in order to provide a service consistent with the information transmitted during the use of the service;
- d) data collection, storage and processing to perform statistical analysis in anonymous and / or aggregate form;
- e) purposes functional to the performance of our business, such as offering personalized content such as, for example, newsletter services;
- f) for the communication of commercial information on future initiatives, announcements of new products or services;
- g) for market research, statistical and economic analysis;
- h) for the sending of advertising or promotional material, and for the execution of prize games, promotional initiatives in general.
Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis of the processing of customer data carried out by the owner through the website indicated in the inscription consists of the contract stipulated with the Interested, while, in its absence, the legal basis is to be found in the legitimate interest of the Data Controller for the free economic initiative referred to in art. 41 cost. As regards the additional purposes that require consent, it will be requested in a specific form and will also be considered a valid legal basis.
In addition to the owner, in some cases they may have access to the data categories of Managers and authorized parties involved in the corporate organization of the Site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators). Furthermore, the Data Controller may use external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, transporters, hosting providers, cloud services, IT companies, communication agencies) that may be appointed as external managers. The updated list of data processors may always be requested from the Data Controller, by contacting the address indicated above.
Transfer to a third country
The data controller uses servers located in the following countries for the services offered by the website:
and therefore, on the basis of Reg. 2016/679 / EU is to be considered suitable as part of the EU framework.
The data processed by the Data Controller will never be disclosed.
Place of data processing
The processing operations connected to the web services of this website take place at the aforementioned offices of the Data Controller and are only handled by technical personnel of the office in charge of processing. In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the staff of the company that manages the data centre (data processor in accordance with Article 28 of Reg. 2016/679 / EU), at the company’s headquarters.
Times and place of data storage
The data is processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the user and then destroyed with safe means of destruction, such as paper shredders and wiping for data on computer support.
Optional or mandatory provision of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data that automatically acquire data, users / visitors are free to provide their personal data or not to provide it. Failure to provide it may only result in the impossibility of obtaining what is requested.
Rights of interested parties
The subjects to whom the personal data refer to have the right at any time under the terms of the GDPR to obtain confirmation of the existence of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification.
In relation to the processing of the aforementioned data, the customer has the right to obtain from the Data Controller:
- the confirmation of the existence or not of his personal data, its communication in intelligible form and the knowledge of its origin, as well as the logic on which the treatment is based;
- the cancellation, within a reasonable time, of his data, its transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of those processed in violation of the law;
- the updating of the data, its rectification or, when interested, its integration
- certification that the operations referred to points 2) and 3) above mentioned have been brought to the attention of those to whom data has been communicated, provided that it is not impossible, or it involves a disproportionate use of means.
- The customer also has the right to obtain the rectification or cancellation of data concerning him or the limitation of the processing.
- The customer has the right to revoke the consent related to optional treatments not connected to the execution of the contract signed with the Owner.
- The customer also has the right to object for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, to request portability, to exercise the right to be forgotten, and to contact the competent Authority of control in matter of protection of personal data for any violation he believes to have suffered, that for Italy is the Guarantor for the protection of personal data by e-mail, at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax: 06 696773785, or by mail, to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, which has its registered office in Rome (Italy), Piazza di Montecitorio n. 121, cap 00186.
Automated decision-making processes
No automated decision-making processes are carried out on the aggregate data collected, unless they are aimed to a better management of the website.
Last update: september 2019